BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All tariffs quoted include current government taxes and are subject to change and we reserve the right to alter prices to cater for this.
2. The tariffs are quoted in USD. Payment can be made in US Dollars or local currency (Ugandan Shillings) at the prevailing exchange rate.
3. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the agent is required to make full payment at least 30 days prior to client arrival at Nkuringo.
4. Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers (collectively known as a cancellation) are subject to cancellation and 'no show' fees payable at the discretion of Nkuringo Gorilla Camp under the following terms.
- 90 – 30 prior to client arrival date – 10% cancellation fee will be charged
- 30 – 15 prior to client arrival date –25% cancellation fee will be charged
- 3 -14 prior to client arrival date – 35% cancellation fee will be charged
Less than 3 days prior to client arrival date – 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
5. All cancellations or amendments are only accepted when received in writing by Nkuringo Gorilla Camp
6. Failure to comply with the terms of payment will result in all bookings being automatically cancelled by Nkuringo Gorilla Camp.
7. Check out time is 10.00am unless otherwise agreed with the camp management
8. Additional meals taken will be charged at advertised meal tariff rate.
9. Children below 5 years are accommodated free of charge. Children between the age of 5-12 years pay half price when sharing with an adult. Children above the age of 12 are considered adults and pay full rates.
10. There is no provision for an extra adult single bed be placed in any of the rooms.